Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday Finds

Here are a few things that jumped out at me online

First, I gifted this jacket at Christmas.  It really is the perfect weight and will be a great transitional piece.   At Christmas I bought the olive but I am loving this pink color.  It also comes in 7 other colors
product photo
Field Jacket

The price varies depending on the color you choose.  The pink is only $34

And because you need $50 to get free shipping.....you may as well check out the grey striped top that is only $19
product photo
Striped French Terry Top
Loft is having 40% off with code HAPPY.  This grey and yellow floral top is so pretty
Peony Pleated Cuff Blouse

and Loft is really winning at the blouse game......
Wildflower Bell Cuff Blouse

If you have a trip coming up this summer, wouldn't this be cute to have

Main Image - Steve Madden Resort Embellished Clutch
Resort Clutch
Lord and Taylor is having a humdinger of a clearance BUT several of the items are limited in sizes so I didn't want to post anything in particular. If you have time, it is worth checking out.

If you are joining us for the Great Things in '18 challenge, we have 12 days to complete the February challenge. Goodness I have been working on mine all month.  I hope to have it ready to present next week....can't wait.

I hope you have a great weekend!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment