Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Home Goods.....strong melamine game!

I am pretty sure I talked about this last year.  But Homegoods absolutely blows me away with their melamine dish collection.  I mean it is just incredible.  It takes all my self control and perhaps that of the two or three people with me to keep from buying it ALL.

I took a few pictures for you.  There are brights and florals

Beautiful neutrals......



And hello Easter.....


and these glasses.....ok it was here that I almost threw caution to the wind and completely started over like a new bride.  Honestly, Homegoods, you're killing me.


I am not sure why this gets me every year.  I think it is spring being just around the corner and the refreshing colors.  If you have a need or just a really strong want, it is worth the trip for sure.

I've also made a Spring Tablescape Pinterest board.  If you need some inspiration for creating some pretty tables this spring, check it out.  While I was on Pinterest I went ahead and got us a good Easter Board going too.  Easter is early this year, girls, so it really is time to get ready for it.

I bought a reversible Easter banner a few years ago.  I found this one that is very similar to mine.  Leading up to Easter we display it on the side that reads "I  am the Resurrection and the Life" and then reverse it to the side that reads "He is Risen" Easter morning.


Hope the week is going well for you.  Talk to you on Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment