Sunday, February 18, 2018

What are you doing - Monday

I hope you are off today and doing something enjoyable....If you are looking for something to do, might I recommend seeing

Image result

Just in case you are unaware....it's a musical....they sing a lot.  I failed to mention that to some of my family members when I planned this outing and when those first notes began and the singing started I heard some serious sighs.........but don't worry by the end of the movie they were all in.   There is a lot of dialogue and a really interesting story line AND the songs they sing are fantabulous.

If  you need a sneak peek check out the videos below.  If  you have already seen it, the videos are still worth the watch.  They videotaped some of the songs being recorded.  This is by far my favorite from the whole movie


and this one gives you some real insight into Hugh Jackman




I love the guy on piano.  I don't play the piano but if I did, this is exactly the kind of piano player I think I would be.

Of course I don't play basketball either but in my mind, if I did play I feel like I could do this




Okay I am not that delusional but just thought those were fun to watch!

After your movie check out some of the holiday sales.....

Old Navy has 35% off and free shipping

Gap has 50% off lots of things plus an extra 20% off with code PRESDAY

Chicos has an additional 40% clearance

                                                   Hautelook is having a blowout sale

                                                          J. Crew Factory has 50% off

                                        Nordstrom is having their winter sale with up to 40%

Have a great day!  I will talk to you on Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in LOVE with the Greatest Showman- have seen it twice and would love to see it again! Also have the soundtrack so how do you say "sing-a-long"??

    ReplyDelete