Friday, February 23, 2018

Ready for Spring - Fashions

So we have had a cold winter and weeks of rain.....Anyone else ready for spring?

I spent some time looking for some things to get us motivated.

I wear more dresses in the summer and spring than in the fall and winter.  So dresses catch my eye.  Like this one....
Lanna Dress
At only $52 I feel like this one is a real winner.  It is not fitted so should be comfy and fairly forgiving size wise.  How easy would this be to throw on and go.....but still look super cute.

Cassady Dress
The Cassady dress is only $34.95 and do you see this with converse?....Yep me too.

Now for some cute tops
Cleo Top

Please tell me no one is counting how many black and white striped tops I post.....or own.  This one is under $30 and has some fun sleeve detail. So it is different from the other striped tops we have looked at.  I like it....and I am not ashamed to admit it.

Ok and this little top
Krystan Top
I feel like I had a top like this in 7th grade.....which makes me  love it even more.  I liked it in this natural color but I really liked it in this mint color
Mint Krystan Top

This top comes in sizes 0 thru 2X.....It also comes in black if that strikes your fancy

And leather earrings are trending

These are only $14.  You have to pre-order them but they are supposed to restock next week.
Leather Leaf ER

All the looks from this post are from Bungalow 123 .  They are a little online boutique and they offer FREE SHIPPING within the United States.

Remember, girls, this is the last weekend of February if you still need to meet this month's challenge and only 5 days left this month.

Have a wonderful weekend.  Talk to you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment