Friday, February 2, 2018

Groundhog Day....about a product

Image result for groundhog day meme


So today in honor of Groundhog Day I wanted to tell you about a product that I would buy AGAIN!!!

Ring Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell in Venetian Bronze
The Ring Doorbell

We bought this back in the summer and we love it.  A lot goes on around your house that you need to see.  It is very nice when we are not home to be able to see who is at the door, but also when we are home.  And hey the whole recording thing is a good deal too.

Here are a couple of reasons I really like it and would buy it again

1) I get to say hi to my mail lady.  She always gives the doorbell a sweet wave.
2) I can always see when a package is left so we can get it quickly.
3) My college daughter has the app on her phone so when she gets the alerts she tunes in....this way I get to talk to her when we go out for the mail, water the plants or sweep off the porch.
4) What is that Mr. Delivery man....you didn't throw my glassware....uuuhhhh I think you did....ok that has never happened but I am ready if it does.

So there you are a product that I would totally groundhog day - The Ring Doorbell.


I  love it and I think you might too.  I bought mine from QVC but they are available at Lowes, Home Depot and on Amazon.......and probably several other places.

Have a great weekend! Talk to you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment