Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Blog Anniversary- 1 Year

One year ago I did something I had been thinking about for over 3 years.....I typed words, hit the publish button and invited you here to read.

It was scary, exciting, scary, exhilarating and very scary.  Even after I got the nerve up to finally do it I questioned myself about it constantly - to be honest sometimes I still do. But you know what? It was more than worth it.  I know I am not perfect at it, I know I can get better, I know there is still a lot to learn.  I do, however, feel I am slightly better than I was 365 days ago. I am glad I didn't wait until I was good at it.  I am glad I didn't wait until I knew it would be well received.  I would still be waiting.

Whatever is on your heart, go ahead and take a baby step toward it, go ahead and jump in.  So what you not perfect at it right this minute.....maybe little by little you'll get better, you'll improve, you'll learn from your mistakes and get smarter and who knows where you will be a year from now.

So thank you all for joining me here, for giving me your comments, for sending me emails, for scrolling through your email and pausing long enough to give my words a quick read.  I appreciate it more than you will ever know.

I am constantly thinking about you all, what I can share with you, what we can chat about next. Because I have to tell you that if I could call each one of you up individually and have these conversations with you, I totally would.  That is what this is to me......a chance to say "hey, did you guys know......", "look at what I found......" or "you should really try......".  It is like a big old bunch of girlfriends hanging out and sharing.

I am excited to see what God will do this next year. He continually amazes me.

Thanks again for reading with me and as always you're invited to make this a two way conversation, let me know what you love or hate, what you want more or less of or anything that would just be fun or informative for us to chat about.

Now is there anything your are ready to step out on? Are you up for it? Yeah, I think  you are too!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your one year...always a joy to see what you have to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great year it has been, so proud of you! Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete