Wednesday, January 24, 2018

New Pinterest Boards

Whatever  you are working on this year, I hope it is going well.  Just wanted to let you know I have made some new Pinterest Boards that you might want to check out.

Eating healthy, more veggies, taking your lunch to work?

Check out my new Salad Pinterest Board for some great ideas.
Grilled Cajun Chicken Salad with Creamy Cajun Dressing

Organizing, cleaning, purging

Check out my new Organization Pinterest Board.


previous pinner....I love the use of the baskets plus the drawer units. Pretty but also very functional. Must do this to our untility room and our bathroom cabinet!

I was watching one of the morning shows and the host sarcastically said "who looks forward to cleaning out the linen closet?".....and I raised my hand.  I love a good purging and organizing.  Over the Christmas break I took out every piece of jewelry I own.  I donated a full shoe box of stuff that I just don't wear.  Now I can see everything I own and actually wear more of it.  Brace yourself, girls, I am accessorizing in 2018.

Want to eat more fish.....well check out my new Fish Pinterest Board
Lemon & Garlic Tilapia Recipe. I Never Bake Fish But This Came Out PERFECT! Loaded With Lots Of Garlic, This Is My New Favorite Fish Recipe!


And since I had some extra time (thank you snow day) I went ahead and did a new Valentine's Day board too.
Cupid Floats

There are crafts, foods, and gift ideas.  Maybe you will find something you like there or spark an idea of your own.
  

Lots of great ideas.  Follow me on Pinterest and you will always see what I am pinning. I am off to try out one of the Valentine pins....

Talk to you on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment