Monday, January 22, 2018

Super Bowl 2018 - Prep time

Ok, so in full disclosure I don't like sports, I don't like watching sports BUT I do like the food and snacks that go with the games.....and to be quite  honest I like to decorate and celebrate almost anything.  So I googled when the Super Bowl would be and then got to work. And apparently the two teams have been decided so it's a go!

First up, the most important thing....Food.

I made a whole Pinterest Board about the Super Bowl.  There are snacks, decor, games and even some free printables.  If you need some ideas, you can check out the Pinterest Board here.

I am definitely going to try these
We really like Hebrew National Hot dogs so I will try this recipe with them.

I also plan on decorating a few brown bags for popcorn that I will fancy up somehow
Spicy bacon caramel popcorn recipe: http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2015/01/30/25-super-bowl-party-details/ Photography: Ruth Eileen - http://rutheileenphotography.com/
Pinterest Credit:Spicy bacon caramel popcorn recipe: http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2015/01/30/25-super-bowl-party-details/ Photography: Ruth Eileen - http://rutheileenphotography.com/

These games can go on for a while and we need a little something to snack on throughout.
Who knew you could play bingo while watching a football game.....well Pinterest people of course!

We are totally doing this..... there are a couple of free printables on my Pinterest Board you might be interested in.  So I will be shopping for some fun prizes for our Super Bowl Fun.

Now I don't care what team wins so I will be dressed comfortably and not in any particular team color.

Here's a couple of fun options


Joggers

                                             Sizes S-XXL. Two color options $19.99

Main Image - Caslon® Burnout Sweatshirt (Regular & Petite)
Caslon Sweatshirt

This comes in two colors, sizes XS-XL and even Petites.  On sale for $29.40
And there are lots of fun football themed items on Amazon to add to your festivities
SUPERBOWL & BIRTHDAY FOOTBALL PARTY SUPPLIES 14 Guests: Includes Plates, Cups, Napkins, Knives, Forks, Spoons, Table Cover and Referee Koozie with Whistle for the Guest Of Honor, Host or Hostess
Whole Football Party Set for 14 for $21.94

These bags are cute but the reviews say they are not very thick
Football Field Treat Bags (One Dozen)Party Supplies/Tailgating/TreatBags/Party favors
12 Treat Bags $4.90

I think this would be good to hold our prizes for the bingo game. Speaking of Bingo....if the idea of putting your own game together from Pinterest feels overwhelming you can buy a set for up to 16 players

Football Frenzy Birthday Party Commercial Bingo Game, Paper, 10" x 7", Pack of 208
Football Bingo $9.42

However you do the game I hope you enjoy it! And if you choose to not watch at all, trust me I understand.  Make yourself a plate and do some online shopping.....also a respectable way to spend an evening.

Make it a great Monday, I will talk to you on Wednesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment