Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Getting Ready for Christmas 2018

Do not freak out!!!!

I gave you a whole week  last week without saying Christmas even once.  Did you notice?

But some of you asked how I get ready so early and if I would share some of that with you.....why yes I will!!!

So if you are interested in doing a little each month to get ahead for Christmas this year, join in.

These are the things I am doing in January to prepare for Christmas of 2018

1) Now is the time to update your Christmas Card address list.  While you still have all the cards you received, make sure you have those folks on your list for next year.  Also, update any addresses that may have changed.  I use Microsoft Office Word and use the label function.  You, of course, could just use Excel or  a simple address book.

2) Make your gift list for this year.  Remember I use a May Designs Book for this...


I got this new one in my stocking this year.

However, you can use a simple notebook or spreadsheet.  Whatever works for you!  But you do need to list every gift you need to buy because we will be working on filling that list a little at a time all year long.

There you go.  Two very simple things to do this month to get well on our way to an easier, less hectic holiday.  Trust me in 6 months you will look back and pat  yourself on the back for your slow but steady march to the Christmas finish line.

Talk to you on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment