Friday, March 2, 2018

Easter Dress Inspiration


Happy Friday!  Especially happy if all the rain is out of your area.  I spent some time looking at dresses online and thought  I would share a couple of things......

Main Image - Halogen® Ruffle Sleeve Shift Dress (Regular & Petite)
Halogen Ruffle Sleeve Dress
I love blue so I was drawn to this one.  I like the stripes and the sleeves.


3/4 Sleeve Moss Crepe Shift Dress
CeCe 3/4 Sleeve
This one comes in 4 different color options: magenta, red, royal blue and black.  I think it is a great canvas for your personal touch accessories.

Lace Sheath

Lace always speaks Easter and this color..........beautiful.


Tahari Suit

And for you who like suits, this coral Tahari is nice and on sale.
Ralph Lauren Dots

When I saw this it immediately took me back to Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.  This one is gray and I think would be a fun color for Easter.  It comes in regular and petite.

Have a great weekend.  Talk to you on Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment