Friday, August 17, 2018

Friday Finds

Welcome to Friday, girls, we made it.  Are you feeling the August angst?  August is something isn't it?   It is still super hot, all the school zones are back active and it just seems like every night there is a new list of things to get done or places to be....or homework to talk about....welcome back, homework, we missed you.....said no one ever!

Anyway, celebrate the upcoming weekend with a little retail trophy......here are a few things I found of interest

1) I absolutely love the colors and patterns in this dress
Murol Wrapped Maxi Dress
Wrap Dress

It is under $75 and it is available in regular and petite sizes.

2) These pants will be great to finish out the summer but also with booties in the fall
Terrain Crop Cargo Pants,
                        Main,
                        color, Cadet
Cargo Pant



3)  Another good transition piece
Tie Front Crepe Top,
                        Main,
                        color, Red Blue Floral
Gibson Top
4) This cardigan is in five color options

Ruched Sleeve Cardigan,
                        Main,
                        color, Pink Blossom
Ruched Sleeve Cardigan

5)  You know what I don't need
Pats Pump,
                        Main,
                        color, Scarlet Leather
Fly London Pump 

But I may be getting them.....they come in black and a color they call honey which I would say is more mustard.  I like them all.  I have 3 pairs of Fly Londons and they are so comfortable.


Have a wonderful weekend.  I will meet you back here on Monday.







4 comments:

  1. Love those Fly London shoes! They look so comfortable! Haha do you mind being "matchy-matchy" with me at BSF by having the same shoes??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! I sat and read at least ten back posts and caught up. I'm going to Vintage Home, gonna read The Wife Between Us and definitely want that print dress and fatigue cargo pants. Always a pleasure to connect with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading. You are going to that book!

    ReplyDelete