Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Some Blog Housekeeping

First, let me just say thank you for tuning in here and sharing with me on this little blog.  I absolutely love meeting you here to chat about first one thing and then another.  Today, I just want to remind you of a few things that we haven't talked about in a while which may help your blog reading to be easier and more enjoyable.

First, if you would like to always get an email on the day a new blog post is written, you can simply put your email address in to subscribe at the top right of the blog page.  Just a reminder you need to be on a web version to see this feature.  So if you are on your phone, scroll all the way to the bottom and click view web version.  Once you put your email in, you will receive an email from Feedburner asking you to verify that you do indeed want the blog sent to your email.  Your email address does not go anywhere else.  It stays with me and is safe and cozy on the couch under a throw.

Also, if you would like to follow the blog on Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram you can do so by clicking on those icons which are on the right side of the blog page.  Some things don't merit an entire blog post but are certainly worth sharing.....like a one day sale that I think you need to know about or a good deal that I happen upon. Following me on social media is the best way to ensure you don't miss those kinds of deals.

Now if you read something on the blog and want to go back to it but you can't quite remember when you read it......use the Labels on the right side of the blog page.  I try to put a label on every post and the the more posts about a particular topic the larger the label appears......right now Retail, Christmas, Books all appear quite large.  Just click on any label that interest you and every post relative to that topic will come up.

As always, I love reading your comments.  Please feel free to comment at any time. 

Also, on the right side under the labels you will find My Blog List.  This is a list of a couple of blogs I regularly check out.  They are two sweet, dear friends who are very talented and interesting.  Check out their blogs too.

Again, thank you for meeting me here and reading this blog.  I try hard to make it fun, informative and hopefully enjoyable.  You guys inspire me and are constantly feeding me wonderful ideas for us to talk about here.

Talk to you on Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment