Friday, August 31, 2018

Long Weekend

I celebrate every weekend and this is a round-off, back handspring weekend.......because it has an extra day.  I hope you have some good plans that involve whatever floats your boat.....shopping, naps, food, family, yard work.  Only 4 of the 5 things I just listed will be in my plans.  I will let you guess which is not.

Here are a few things going on this weekend that might be of interest

Anthropologie has an additional 40% off sale items.....so this could be yours
Slide View: 1: Lucy Polka Dot Blouse
Polka Dot Blouse
and this
Slide View: 1: Ewan Drawstring Tote Bag
Tote

Loft is also offering 40% off with code LABORDAY

This would be a great transition piece
Drawstring dress
and I always embrace a good cardigan.  I won't be able to carry off this skirt with it....but I still like the cardigan.
Shirttail Cardigan
Nordstrom also has several good items available including our favorite candle at 50% off
Signature Jar Candle,
                        Main,
                        color, Turquoise Volcano
Volcano Candle

Stock up on these for Christmas gifts, Birthday gifts, Happy Tuesday gifts or whatever.....they are perfect for any occasion or just grab some for yourself.

And while you are on the Nordstrom site check out this scarf that is under $20
Ripley Scarf,
                        Alternate,
                        color, Multi
Scarf

Oh and by the way, remember I told you about these when I ordered them
Pats Pump,
                        Main,
                        color, Anthracite/ Black Leather
Fly London
Well they are here and I wore them yesterday and I LOVE them!!!! Is it wrong to want all the colors?  The reviews say they run small.  I ordered my regular size and they were perfect.

I hope you all have the very best weekend!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment