Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Fall Favorites from QVC

I hope you enjoyed a walk through some of my favorite Target finds on Monday.  Today, I am sharing with you some things I have ordered and loved from QVC


I have this top in the forest green and I love it.  I have my normal size M and it fits perfectly
Du Jour Tunic
Mine is from last year so the good news it is on clearance.  Still a full range of sizes available XS-XXL and four color options green (pictured), navy, wine and red.  Clearance price is $27.73 with free shipping.

If you are opposed to buying last year's tunic on clearance, they have this year's version in updated color options 
Du Jour Tunic
This is available in black (pictured), navy, olive and plum.  This too is in the full size range and is $41.25 with free shipping.  I am seriously considering getting another one.

I also have these leggings from the Du Jour Brand in black
Du Jour Ponte Knit Legging

Here is what I love about these leggings......THEY HAVE POCKETS!!!! They fit great.  I have a medium which is my regular size.  They come in black, chocolate,  navy, and merlot. The black and chocolate are still regular price of $45.50.  But the merlot and navy are on sale for $37.92.  And all have free shipping.

I recently ordered these pants
Women With Control Slim Pant
I consider these more of knit pant than a legging.  They have a super wide waistband that is very comfortable.  The color options are near endless.....black, chocolate, bayleaf, winter white, camel, graphite, navy, plum, taupe and white.  These also come in a regular length, petite and tall.  So there is something for everyone in these.  They are $34

And then I went out on a limb and purchased one of the lines that I normally don't buy at QVC.  Fortunately, this one worked out really well
Denim & Co Fit and Flare Tunic
I think this line runs large so I sized down and ordered a small in this one.  It was a smart move.  This top comes in black, olive, rose brown (pictured), indigo, red and violet.  $35.25. XXS-3X


So there's a few things I am enjoying from QVC.  Oh and don't forget they are on ebates as well.  So make sure you click through ebates and get a percentage back on your purchase.

See you back here on Friday.






No comments:

Post a Comment