Monday, September 17, 2018

It is the LAST WEEK of SUMMER!!!

I am totally holding out on going full sweater, scarf and booties.....not because I have a lot of self-control but mainly because I am pretty sure my body would dehydrate in 8.7 seconds in this heat.  But we are walking thru the last official week of summber and I am EX-CIT-ED!!!!

Fall is my favorite!!!

I have been scoping the stores like crazy looking at all the fall stuff.  If you need a wreath, get yourself to Homegoods

There are all kinds and sizes and shapes and price ranges


I think you could find something you like.



And if you need any pumpkins, TJ Maxx has one of the best pumpkin patches this year



They have glass, fabric, wooden......


and all kinds of color options.....which I like alot

I also have a ton of stuff pinned on my fall Pinterest Board if you need a little inspiration.

Enjoy the last week of summer, and then lets Fall!

Don't forget to complete our Great Things in '18 challenge.....these college kids need us.

See you back on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment