Friday, September 7, 2018

Good Finds for Friday

Hello, Friday!  Always good to see you.  I hope you have had a great week.  Sometimes the short weeks can get really long.  I am not sure how that happens but it does.

Today, I want to share a couple of recent finds that I think are good deals and worth you knowing about.....perhaps you might like to try them too.

First up, this little bootie
Kensie Bootie

We ran into this little bootie at Costco.  It reminded me of my Lucky Brand Bootie that I paid quite a bit more for.....plus it is actually leather.  Yep, leather and only $29.99.  They only have black.  There was a good variety in the store but they are available online with free shipping.  I found them to be true to size.  Who doesn't need a fresh new black bootie, right?

Then I had been reading about this next item.  Ever since we did that round of Clean 20, breakfast has been the struggle.  It is hard to find something quick but healthy.  Well these little muffin cups have been a great find
Kodiak Cakes Minute Muffins Apple Cinnamon Oat - 2.29oz - image 1 of 2

They come in this apple cinnamon, blueberry and chocolate.  All you do is open, add 1/4 cup of water or milk, stir and microwave for 1 minute.  It makes a very tasty little muffin.  Plus each has 10g of protein which helps you feel fuller.  We have tried and loved all the flavors.  I found them at Publix on the baking aisle with all the other muffin mixes.  Definitely give this one a go.

And if you are still working on your Christmas list....or maybe just getting started thinking about it, check out this Orvis pullover at Costco.  


There were 3 color options and a full range of sizes. And, yes, seriously it is only $19.99.  There absolutely has to be someone on your list that needs this.....surely.

Here's wishing you the best weekend.  Talk to you on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment