Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Invent or buy

Every now and then I have a brilliant idea and I think oh I should totally invent that.....then I come to my senses and just check Amazon because if I have thought of it, someone else probably has too.  And it is most likely that they sell it on Amazon.

So as football season is getting back in gear I was trying to think of a good way to mark the cheerleaders' water bottles.  We moms sign up to drag a heavy cooler of water bottles to each of the games.  The girls end up with 2-3 half empty bottles because they can't be sure which is theirs and who put their bottle where.  So I was thinking I should design some kind of little silicon marker that could slide over a water bottle as an identifier.  I checked Amazon and there they were.......
Bottle I.D. Tags

They come in a pack of five.  Since there are only five different colors, we took them and used a sharpie to actually write the girls' names on them.



Now they can identify their water bottles, reduce waste and prevent accidentally sharing germs #strepisreal.

Now these would also be good at a family gathering, road trips or just around the house.  Anything that reduces the spread of germs is a winner in my book.  Thank you, Better Houseware, for inventing this for me. And thank you Amazon for carrying every single product in the world.


See you back here on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment