Friday, March 15, 2019

Seeing Green

In honor of St. Patrick's Day coming up this Sunday here's a few green things for you

GIBSON x International Women's Day Erin Cross Front Tunic Blouse, Main, color, HUNTINGTON GARDEN
Gibson Floral Top
This top also comes in black, royal and yellow.

&.LAYERED Scallop Trim Sleeveless Blouse, Main, color, GREEN ULTRA
Layered Scallop Top

This one also comes in black, red and ivory.

TOPSHOP Mini Adele Faux Leather Top Handle Bag, Alternate, color, GREEN
Topshop Mini Adele
This cute little bag also comes in black.

HALOGEN<SUP>®</SUP> Tapered Hoop Earrings, Alternate, color, GREEN- GOLD
Halogen Tapered Hoops
If you just want a little touch of green, I love this hoops.

I always cook corned beef and cabbage for the holiday too.  Yesterday I sliced two onions put them in the bottom of the crockpot, I put a 1.5 pound corned beef brisket on top of the onions and sprinkled in the spice pack that comes with it.  Then I peeled and sliced 4 carrots (2 inch slices) and cored a cabbage and cut it into eight wedges.  I put the carrots and cabbage around the corned beef, poured in about 2.5 cups of chicken broth and sprinkled in just a little dry mustard.  I cooked it on low all day (about 9 hours).  Keep all the veggies in larger pieces so they don't get to mushy as they cook all day.

My family enjoyed having this meal.  I enjoyed a bowl of sugar corn pops......because I am not a  cabbage fan, but if you are go for it!


Have a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment