Thursday, March 7, 2019

Spring Forward.....not my thing

So it is time to spring forward and I just have one reaction

Image result for noooo meme

Honestly, is this really necessary?

I am a firm believer in recognizing one's limitations.  Here's the short list of things I am very bad at:

1) Springing Forward
2) Dribbling a Basketball
3) Public Transportation

There's more.....much more....but oh that whole springing forward.  It will just about undo me.  I am going to have to take some special care with myself over the next 2.5 weeks.  I am going to have to allow myself a few extra treats just to minimize the stress.  I see a Krispy Kreme donut, a new pair of shoes, some fresh flowers and a definite stroll through JoAnnes Fabric in my near future.  I am going to need it.  I will deserve it.

Are you good at this whole time change thing?  I hear some people actually look forward to it.

For those of you in my category.....the let's just keep falling back club.....brace yourselves.  Here we go.
People always say you can't catch up on sleep....well can you get ahead? Like if I stockpile a few extra naps this weekend will I be less tired next week?  I am really willing to give it a try.


However you cope with these life changes maybe a little retail therapy will help.  Nordstrom will be rolling out a special Gibson collection today in honor of The Day of the International Woman. The collection involves 9 women of all shapes, sizes and backgrounds.  I think it should be a fun shopping experience.

Right now I am going to go take my first nap.....in preparation for this weekend.

Even though you are being robbed of a good hour of sleep.......I hope you have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment