Friday, March 29, 2019

Target Stroll

I had a little time to peruse the Target aisles.  It is always one of my favorite things to do.  There was hardly anyone in the store and I really enjoyed myself. First, the Dollar Spot is super cute right now.  There are so many gardening things like little flower pots that make you want to plant something.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture but just drop by.....you will be glad you did.

Here are a few things I did get a few photos of


You know I am a wood fan.....these pretty glass decanters with the wooden ball stopper.  Too cute for words.

Then we should all run and get this basket tray


This thing is huge.  It is 2ft x2ft and 4 inches deep.  If you have a huge ottoman, this would be great.  If you have a nice island, this would be great.  If you have a belly button, this would be great.  I know that makes no sense except to real shoppers who understand that means we all need this.  At the Target on University it is marked down to 


Yes ma'am that is $14.98.

Now I specifically say the Target on University because each Target does their own clearance.  I find this to be a very annoying practice because you can't drive to another Target to buy another 10 of whatever you found.  Other Targets may have it but there is just not a guarantee.  If you can't find one near you.....call me :)

Then I saw this cute little bowling set

It is by Chip and Joanna and would be too fun to play in the drive way or the yard.

Just think if you are having people over for Easter it would be another fun thing to do after the Easter Egg Hunt........speaking of Easter Egg Hunts.....how much fun would this be


It is little yard signs for your Easter Egg Hunt.....there is a big START and FINISH sign but also some little signs to go in between.

I tried to zoom in so you can see them all


The others say things like hurry, keep going, look left.

Oh the other thing they have that I also forgot to take pictures of is indoor/outdoor rugs.  Actually the whole patio section was looking good.  Take some time to browse through.

Hope you have a great weekend and I hope you get a little Target time in.

Enjoy!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment