Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Reset for Spring

While I am clearly not a fan of the whole springing forward thing, I am very much a fan of the freshness, the newness, the reset that seems to come about as the season changes over.  Nature alone will draw us in.....green is coming back.  The trees are getting newly decked out.  Sweet flowers are shooting from the earth....and it just feels inspiring.  A whole new energy comes with spring.  We want this fresh, aired out, buffed to shiny.  Hence the whole "spring cleaning"......

Do you have a spring cleaning plan or routine?  Well I don't have a set itemized list but here are some things that I plan on spiffying up over the next few weeks to kind of reset and feel new

1) Ceiling fans - I am totally about to hit every single ceiling fan in this house.  Here is the duster I use

Campanelli Microduster
 And I will get all the blinds too.....and probably anything else that is standing still. Once I get this thing in my hand I pretty much can't stop.  It has quite a long extension handle and I just find myself dusting everything I can reach.

2) Next up I am trying out the new
Mr. Clean Freak Deep Cleaning Mist Multi-Surface Spray Lemon Zest Bundle, 1 Starter + 1 Refill


Mr. Clean has always been a faithful cleaning companion.  I love a magic eraser.  This cleanser has a fun little spray action.  So me and Mr. Clean are about to get some quality time in.

Then remember the Tablescape book I was gifted for Christmas.....well here's my next tablescape inspired from its pages.

   

I bought these blue melamine plates at Belk.  They are on clearance and an additional 50% off.  I can't find them on line so check your local store.  I bought the blue but they also had a green and a teal.

On the two end place settings we folded the napkins the long way


Then for the side place settings we folded the napkins in a square


And remember those napkins are the ones I made and posted about here.


In addition to spiffying up everything, you know what else we could use this spring.....the Right Direction


There are all kinds of decisions being made right now.  Join us in this month's prayer focus and pray for the Right Direction for kids making college decisions, marriage proposals, summer plans and trips, etc.

Happy Spring, Friends! Wishing you sunny days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment