Friday, July 19, 2019

A New Place to me - Cafe 153

Cafe 153 has been at Bridgestreet a long time.  I always thought of it as more of a coffee shop....and I am not a coffee drinker so was never really drawn to it.  My daughter met a friend there for lunch and reported back that her turkey panini was quite tasty.

So we went and tried breakfast there.

I think the waffles might be the winning ticket


The top picture is their caramel cinnamon pecan waffle and the bottom picture is their strawberry waffle.

I had the bacon egg and cheese burrito which I failed to get a picture of but it was good too.

They have several different waffle options, breakfast sandwich options and pastries.

For lunch they had lots of different sandwich options.

Of course, they make really pretty coffee drinks of all descriptions and even have teas and smoothies.

I am very pleased that I finally tried this place out.  It is a cute little place with a very laid back atmosphere.  You order at the counter, they call you up to get your food and you return your dishes to the counter when you are done.  

The food and service were both good. 

If you are local and have never given them a try, now is a good time to explore something new.
Hope you have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment