Wednesday, July 31, 2019

New Purse


Y'all I accidentally bought a purse I love.  Accidentally, because I was not purse shopping.  I was just killing time in the airport and I always enjoy a good Brighton Store so I popped in.  I ended up buying this little guy

The Brighton Pretty Tough Jojo Organizer Bag
Jojo Domed Organizer alternate view 9

It is a crossbody, fairly small
  • Width: 9"
  • Height: 7"
  • Depth: 3 1/2"

And has some serious organization.  Here is a little peek inside




Jojo Domed Organizer in
And another view inside

Jojo Domed Organizer in

It unzips completely on each side which helps me find everything I need quickly.

Truly a normal person could possibly do without a wallet  with all the zipper pockets and credit card slots.  I am not totally normal, so I still do a small wallet with it.  Plus it has two outside pockets perfect for the cell phones I carry on a regular basis.

There are several color choices on the Brighton website. The color choices are Black, Black Croco, Lipstick (Red), Cobblestone, Midnight, Pewter, Toffee, White and Zinc Pearl.

I got mine in the Cobblestone color.  I also got a better price than what is listed online.  I don't know why the airport location had a clearance price, but they did and I am not complaining.

Apparently, the airport stores of all kinds have really seen sales increase.  I just saw a news story reporting that people are spending a lot more time in airports so the stores are really working on capitalizing on that presence.  Well they got me and I am glad they did.  So far I am really loving my new little purse.

Check out a Brighton store near you or at an airport when you are passing through.

No comments:

Post a Comment