Friday, July 26, 2019

Movies to enjoy

I saw a news story where Netflix was trying to figure out why their business was declining.  Well, Netflix, maybe it is because you hardly have any movies anymore.  I just don't get it.  The reason I click over to Netflix is to watch a good movie.  But when I get there and they have a bunch of TV shows for me to choose from, I just don't get it.  What happened to Netflix being a movie service.  Maybe this is why your business is declining.....I am just saying.....stay in your lane.  Show movies!

Well my sleep cycle has been a little wacky lately so I may have watched a few movies in the wee hours of the night. You see, Netflix, this is when I need you to be on your A game.  Anyway, I have watched a few good movies lately

First I watched


I am a huge Reese fan.  I loved her in this one too.  It is just a cute and fun little movie.  She's separated from her husband and allows three very young guys to move into her guest house.  Of course, she makes a few questionable decisions, but it is very entertaining.  A feel good movie.

Then I found
Image result for debra messing movie the wedding date

This one has a very familiar plot.  A young lady off to a family wedding hires a date.  You can guess from there what happens.  It is fun, light and entertaining.

Later I watched
Image result for sandra bullock movie two weeks notice

This one is from 2002 but I gotta tell you I enjoyed it all the same.  I hadn't seen it in years.  I enjoy both Hugh and Sandra.....and apparently I am on a first name basis with them.  If you run across this one give it another go.  It is cute and enjoyable throughout.

Apparently, lots of Hugh Grant movies run late at night because I also watched

Image result for music and lyrics movie


It is a good one from 2007.  Drew Barrymore is like a size double zero in this one.  I honestly don't even remember her being this skinny.  But once I got pass that shock the movie was entertaining and sweet.

All of these are just good movies to watch if you can't sleep or while folding laundry.

If you have watched anything good lately, let me know.  Correction- if you have watched a good movie lately, let me know.  I do not want to start season 1 of any TV show.  It is a good chance if I didn't watch it while it was airing on normal TV, I am probably not interested in watching 20 hours of it now.

Movies, Netflix, bring us more movies!

Wishing you a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment