Sunday, August 4, 2019

Surrendering - August Prayer Focus

Welcome to our August Prayer Focus.  As a reminder we are praying this whole year for our surrendering to God's will and His way.  Here are the focus areas for the entire year


If you'd like to print this as a reminder click here for a printable copy. 

As I was working on this I thought it was a tough one.  I thought, boy this month is really going to stretch us.  But maybe it will just stretch me.  Maybe this is not a hard thing for you.  Either way, I invite you to join me in praying that we are able to love those who clearly or back stabbingly or even slyly seek our demise, wish us harm or just plain act ugly toward us.




If you need a printable copy click here.  We all probably need to print and post this one to see every day.


I hope you will join me in this prayer focus as we pray for those who don't wish us well.  I am trusting God to honor these collective prayers and to give us strength, peace and His victory....which is always better than the victory we are imagining in our own heads.

Thanks for joining in!


No comments:

Post a Comment