Friday, August 16, 2019

Traveling Pants.....and more!

Today I wanted to show you a new find that I absolutely love.  They are from Lululemon.....wait....before you say they are too expensive.....give it a chance.  I only buy when I catch stuff on sale because yes, they can be pricey.  I only have about six items, but here's the thing.  I love them all.  They wear well.  They wash great and they just may be worth the money.

I got this pair of pants on sale.  I mainly wanted them to travel in.  They are casual but not jeans.  They  can be worn with a simple tee but they are not leggings.  They really are the perfect travel pant....and I think they may be good grocery shopping pants too

Red Dust Dance Studio Crop Unlined 25"
Lululemon Dance Studio Crop
There are four color options and I bought my normal numerical size.  They are a final sale item so you might swing into a store and try them on if you are between sizes.


I also picked up this pair.
Grey Sage On the Fly Pant Woven
Lululemon On the Fly Pant
They are also great for travel and just as comfy. There's four color options in these too.  Again I would say they are true to size.

While I was pulling the links to show you the two items above, I happen to find a couple of more sale items that I am also liking a lot

Look at this tote
Desert Green On My Level Tote Large 15L
On My Level Tote
It is a great size and all their things are in this great fabric that I love.  The tote comes in two colors and check out the inside

Desert Green On My Level Tote Large 15L


There's lot of storage and pockets and a main zipper to keep it all secure.  I am seriously considering ordering this.

And wouldn't this little wrap be fun to have

Heathered Vintage Mauve Find Your Light Wrap
Find Your Light Wrap
There are four color options in this.  And yes while it might be fun to wear over a sports bra to the gym, I feel like we could swing this with a t-shirt and jeans too.

So if you need to add to your Lululemon collection or try it out for the first time, these are some good options.

Oh and if you are interested in where I traveled in my new pants, make sure you join me next week for all the details....but here's a little hint


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment