Friday, November 15, 2019

Closet update - continued

Finishing up my closet update for you today. If you missed the first part, click here to get caught up.

Today I am going to show you a few of the items I got to help keep things organized and tidy.

These are two of the large sweater drawers from The Container Store.  Focus on the two on the lower shelf.  I am going to cover them first


These drawers will slide right open and are the perfect size to hold all my scarfs.
I used one for all my fashion type scarfs.  I just rolled each of them and now I can see them all in one glance.


The other one is holding my cold weather scarfs


Now the two drawers on the upper shelf are holding my leggings and exercise/lounging tops.
Two small shoe drawers stack nicely on one sweater box for extra storage


I used two shirt drawers to hold my belts (right) and my travel packing cubes (left).  Again I stacked two small shoe drawers on top of the one on the right to hold miscellaneous watches and gloves.


I bought these shelf dividers to keep all my purses standing nice and tall and organized.


And, of course,  my closet is full of my favorite  hangers

Honestly, these are so slim and don't get all tangled.  They really are life changing hangers.

Now here is a round up of all the organizing items
Small shoe drawer

Remember you can use these for things other than shoes like I am using them above.
It is a great size for sports bras, hats and gloves.

I have two of these stacked on top of one of these

Stackable Sweater Drawer

I also used this shirt size of the stackable drawers

Shirt/Accessory Drawer
This was the perfect size for my belts.

And here are the shelf dividers I am using on the tippy top shelf to organize my purses
Chrome Shelf Divider
I also used them in my husband's closet for his sweaters.

I have talked about Huggable Hangers enough on here but you can't have too many of a good thing
Huggable Hangers 100-pack of Shirt & Suit Hangers with Chrome Hooks
Huggable Hangers

I am wearing all kinds of things that I haven't worn in ages.  I am accessorizing like crazy.  So far it has been very easy to keep everything tidy.  I think that is when you know you have a system that is going to work.  Everything has a place......it makes me very happy.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. See you back on Monday.







No comments:

Post a Comment