Friday, November 8, 2019

Just a few Christmas finds

I have really been trying to refrain from talking about Christmas decor too early.....really I have.  But last night I went to a Holiday event.....we sang Christmas Carols......did Christmas crafts and really got in the holiday spirit. So I am going to show you just a few things I have found and purchased for this season.  Some of these items will go quickly and I care about you so much I really don't want you to miss them

First up, I found this at Hobby Lobby

It is labeled as Cotton Garland and I assume you could use it on a tree.  But I thought it would be great tied around wrapped packages in place of ribbon.  It is super sturdy and I think it would be a perfect present accent.

Then I found these at the Dollar Tree


I have a little party with my girlfriends and we always have to use some folding chairs.  I thought this would be a nice little touch to make those folding chairs a little more festive.  I figured they would be pretty small and wouldn't actually work on my kitchen chairs.....but they did.  These are definitely a good buy for $1.  Think of how cute these would be if you were doing a kid's dinner table.

Then I ordered these plates from World Market 
I have some Fiesta Red dinner plates already.  I am going to see how these look as an accent plate on top of those.  

I hope to pull out all my Christmas stuff this weekend.  I am going to wait until after I get out my Christmas bins and see and remember what I already own. Then I will decide if I need to pick up anything else this year.

Monday is a holiday and I will be taking off from the blog......so I will see you back here on Wednesday.  Have a great long weekend.

And a big thanks to those who have served our country.....Salute to all the Veterans.


No comments:

Post a Comment