Friday, January 24, 2020

Holidays.....how do you celebrate?

Ok, you all know that I love most holidays (sorry, Halloween).  I pretty much enjoy any reason to celebrate and if it has a theme - I am even more in.  I buy mint ice cream for St. Patricks Day.  I am all about the tacos on Cinco de Mayo.  I embrace the Super Bown even though I am not a football fan and I have no idea who the players are.  What can I say....I just enjoy enjoying.

So I bought this book last year

Sacred Holidays

I have been reading through it and it is just an easy read and reminder of how to keep Christ as our focus.

It doesn't cover all the holidays but it does talk about New Year's, Valentine's Day, Lent and Easter, Summer, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Advent and Christmas and Birthdays.  

For instance, for Valentine's Day the book leads you through some simple ideas including sending your friends Valentines through the mail and random acts of kindness plus about 5-6 more ideas.  Well I like all these ideas so I can totally get behind this book. 

And the summer section is really good.  I don't know what happens in the summer.  I get out of my normal routine, I get a little more relaxed.....maybe even a tad lazy.  So I like a little guide about some productive and focused things to make the most of those months. 

Maybe you'd be interested in having this book......well two of you are in luck!!!!

You all know how I roll, I very often buy things in threes.  Don't ask me why.  I have no explanation.  But in my true form I bought three copies of this book when I bought mine......so I have two copies to give away.  

Very simple to enter this giveaway
1) comment here on the blog "pick me".  (Remember your comment will not show up until I accept it.)
2) comment on Instagram "pick me"
3) comment on Facebook "pick me"

Go ahead and do all three for three entries.

I will randomly select two winners from all the entries at noon CST this Sunday (1/27/2020).

I will announce the winner here on Monday. And don't worry if you don't win, just click the link above to purchase your own copy.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

1 comment: