Friday, January 3, 2020

Looking Forward

Well here we go into another new year.  I hope you are having positive reflections of the past year and looking forward to 2020.  It is a fun, catchy year, right....2020. And its a leap year.....how fun is that.... a year with an extra day......should be great!

You all know how I enjoy a great word for the year and I love the word God has given me for 2020.

I also have been working on a gift guide for each month.  We all have birthdays, anniversaries and 'just because' events all through the year.  So each month I will post a little gift guide that will hopefully help you pick up some fun gifts all year long.

Of course, I will still be reading and sharing the good and bad of the books I read.  I received several for Christmas and can't wait to read and share those with you.

And we will do all the usual retailing, a little organizing and sharing random things that we normally do.

Next week we will kick off the year and get started.  The first post will be about our word for this year.  I will give you a hint.  It starts with a W and has seven letters

W _ _ _ _ _ _

I look forward to us walking through the year and focusing collectively.

Have a wonderful weekend and we will meet back on Monday and kick it all off!


No comments:

Post a Comment