Friday, January 31, 2020

Superbowl Prep

Ok, maybe you all are all up on your sports news but for those of you like me.....I am here to help.

I did some googling and here are the two teams in this weekend's game
Image result for kansas city chiefs
Kansas City Chiefs
 against the
Image result for san francisco 49ers
San Francisco 49ers



Here is the really good news about these two playing against each other.  The 49ers colors are scarlet and gold.  The Chiefs colors are red and gold.  Scarlet, red......red, scarlet......yep I am calling them the same for decor purposes and guess what decorating scheme I am going with

Red and Gold......Ha!  No matter who the family cheers for, it will be fine.

I am keeping the food simple

Sunday morning I will start the slow cooker with some boneless/skinless chicken breast, a pack of 
Slow Cooker Seasoning Chipotle Chicken
and a jar of salsa.  When the chicken is done I will shred it and have it ready for nachos, tacos or rice bowls.  

For the fixings I am going to pick up some tortilla chips from our favorite restaurant and I will have some black beans, sour cream, shredded cheese, tomatos, lettuce and avocado.  I will also cook some rice in case someone wants to make a bowl instead.

In years past we have played a Superbowl commercial Bingo that I ordered from Amazon.  This year we are going to play a different game

Printable Game

Feel free to print this and play at your house......but be warned.....I made up the questions and I may not know all the correct football terminology and rules......but I think it is correct.  If not, just adjust.  I know you all are flexible.

I hope your team wins.  I hope you enjoy the commercials.  I hope you enjoy the game food.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment