Monday, February 3, 2020

February's Focus on Worship

I hope you had a great weekend and feel rested and refreshed.  There is a surprise at the end of this post so read all the way through......I will try to be as brief as possible.

First up, let's get this month started with our focus on Worship



We are all, all who have breath, called to worship the Lord.  The birds are certainly faithful at it, aren't they?  Without fail they start every morning with chirps of praise.

How far into your day is it before you whisper the first words of adoration and praise to the Lord?  Maybe you are extremely disciplined and have developed a great first morning routine. That is wonderful.  If you haven't developed that yet, this month would be a great time to do it.  Find something that works for you.  Maybe it is some time reading your Bible.  Maybe it is turning on praise music instead of the news.  Maybe it is starting the day with prayer.  Whatever method of worship will work for you, I hope you consistently start today that way and it propels you throughout the month.

I want to start the day, walk through the day and finish the day in that same worshipful spirit.

Let's look for ways that all through the day we can continue in this worship experience.  We have breath, join me in praising our Lord.

To help us stay focused I have surprise for you

Please meet Murphy


Y'all this kid........is AMAZING.  She has a joyful spirit and just makes you smile.  I love a kid I can have a conversation with.  I love a kid who is engaging.  She blows me away!!!! She is eleven years old and already has her own business.  She makes the most adorable custom bracelets.  I thought she would be perfect to make us a bracelet to remind us of our Word of the Year - Worship!

Look at how cute

I ordered enough so that I can give one of you a bracelet each month and she delivered them in such a cute way


Every month when we roll out the Worship verse, I am going to randomly select one of you who subscribes to this blog to receive your own WORSHIP bracelet.

Today's winner is 

jlro****@gmail

Congrats!!!!

If you want to subscribe to the blog:
Make sure you are viewing a web version of the blog page. (scroll all the way to the  bottom of the blog and click on view web version)
Enter your email in the box on the top right of the blog page
You will receive an email from Feedburner asking you to confirm that you do want to subscribe.
Complete the clicks in that email and you are all set.

Now, back to Sweet Murphy.  Maybe you have a different word for this year.  She can make it.  I think I am going to ask her for one that says Surrender and Intention.  Those were my words the previous two years and I would like to have those too.  

If you want something special made just for you, Murphy can be reached by email at murphyg08@att.net or her Instagram is @sparkle.shoppe.

These bracelets are only $6 and can be made in the color of your choice.  She has lots of examples on her Instagram.  

Praising God for you and Murphy who really is a sparkle in my life.

Have a wonderful, worshipful week.

See you back on Wednesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment