Friday, February 7, 2020

What to wear for Valentine's Day

Regardless of what your plans might be, go ahead and embrace the day and fancy yourself up with a little outfit or two.  I shopped my closet just to put a few ideas together.  I did buy one little cute sweater that I will share with you.  But mostly encouraging you to shop your closet , however,  if you really need to pick up a few things, I will share links on my actual items when I can. If I can't find my exact item to link, similar items will be linked at the bottom of the post.

First up, fun and casual

Maybe hard to tell from the picture but this is a pink top under a red sweater, some dark wash jeans and casual wedges. Pink actually looks really cute with red, especially this time of year

Here is a more basic look

Red cardigan, same jeans, navy loafer, red belt and white tee.


Then how about a little blazer action


Red blazer, black pants, ivory top, scarf and black mules

Maybe a look for the office


Red Blazer, black pants, floral top and black boots

I found this sweater at TJ Maxx for $19.99


Heart sweater, same jeans, same boots.

If you want to see all their heart themed sweaters click here or head to store near you.  I saw lots more in the store than is showing on the website.

Now for the items I couldn't find exact links to here are some similar items that you might like.

Women's Long Sleeve Crewneck Rib Knit Pullover T-Shirt - A New Day™ - image 1 of 3
Pink Ribbed Top

Uniform Crew-Neck Button-Front Cardigan for Girls
Old Navy Cardigan
NATURALIZER Juliette Loafer, Main, color, INKY NAVY SUEDE
Navy Loafer
HALOGEN<SUP>®</SUP> Covered Buckle Skinny Belt, Main, color, RED CHILI
Red Skinny Belt
Ivory Top
E-Clover Women Soft Floral Print Shawl Chiffon Sheer Scarf (Black&Pink)
Patterned Scarf
MARC FISHER LTD Giana Western Bootie, Main, color, BLACK BLACK LEATHER
Black Bootie











Have a lovely weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment