Friday, February 21, 2020

My first order from Portland Leather Goods

My friend Jennifer showed me a new purse she ordered and the leather and the look were wonderful.  I immediately went to the website and scoped out some goodies.

They have great handbags and totes and small accessories and so many good things.  I was taking a full tour of the website and ran into a mystery box option.  I am a sucker for a mystery box or a mystery bag.  It gets me every time.  So they had a couple of options.  One was just a mystery tote....so essentially you would get one of their totes.....could be various sizes, with or without a zipper, one of their several color options.  That sounded tempting.

But then there was a Tote plus Eight option.  In this one you got a mystery tote plus 8 of their other accessories.....this was the option for me.

I think I ordered it on a Wednesday and received my package on Saturday.  Here's what I received in my mystery box

I was super pleased

First up, this key fob.  I don't carry a key fob but here is what I will use this for - I will secure my handbag to the shopping cart with it.  


This journal.....I love it.  It has the prettiest details


Just plain paper inside, but lovely.


Then these two.  The one on the left is a passport holder the other has a small notepad inside


Then there is this little guy


It has two pockets inside, I think you could use as a small wallet or credit card holder but I plan on using to hold business cards.


This next one goes around a mason jar and makes a cute little leather coozie.  I think this would be a really fun gift for groomsmen or any guys on your list.  When ordering from the site you can get initials or names on them.



and then this beautiful toiletry bag


I quite honestly have no idea what this last one is......I am guessing maybe a cord holder or something to keep headphones in.......but I am not sure


And lastly this is the tote I received.  It is a beautiful leather with the dark leather handles......and it has a zipper.  I have a small chromebook and it even fits nicely inside.


It has one large leather pocket and key keeper inside.


The leather is just beautiful on all of these.  It feels great.  It smells wonderful and I can already tell it is just going to get better and better as I carry it.

So I tried out several of the pieces and I must say this will now be a website that I bookmark and go back to time after time for me and for gifts. Of course, it is a mystery box so what you receive might be completely different.  I really want one of the totes in the deep water color so I may just have to go back and order it now.


Have a wonderful weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment