Monday, February 10, 2020

Celebrating - Blogaversary

I am fairly certain Blogaversary is not a real word......but we have to insert some creative license in life, right?

I started this little blog about this time in 2017 and who would have thought it.....but here we are now.

In 2017 I posted 143 different blog posts.
In 2018 I posted 153 different blog posts.
In 2019 I posted 148 different blog posts.

And here we are well on our way to similar numbers for 2020.

I cannot tell you how much fun it is to think, plan and try to reasonably execute some content here.  It is a lot of work.....all the photos....and digging up links.....and goodness just the stress of thinking 'does anyone really care about this or that"......but it is so worth it.

I have always enjoyed sharing little tidbits and finds with my friends and now I have a way to share with all of you at one time......this sure does save me from having to send a milion texts or emails.

I know we are all so busy and the fact that any of you click on your phone or computer to check in here means the world.  As long as you are willing to click, I am willing to write.

You know by now my favorite way of celebrating is giving gifts and this celebration is no exception.

And because this is the 3 Year Anniversary - there will be 3 winners.

Nothing complicated at all to enter.  If you subscribe and get an email notification that a new blog has been published, you are already entered.  If you haven't subscribed yet, just enter your email in the appropriate spot at the top right of the blog page.  Now remember you are going to get an email from Feedburner just asking you to confirm your subscription.  Your email is only coming to me.  It does not go anywhere else.

There are a handful of you that put your email in but didn't complete the Feedburner click so technically you haven't subscribed yet......it is ok, just give it another go.

On Tuesday (Feb 11th) at 10:00pm CST, I will select 3 winners from the subscribers and announce those winners here on Wednesday.

Those 3 winners will each receive a $30 gift card to their choice of Amazon, Nordstrom or Target.

Simple as that.  Just my way of saying thanks to all of you!!!

See you back here on Wednesday with my book review and to announce the winners.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment