Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Amazon Find

Amazon......honestly, they sell just about everything.  I mean you can fall down the Amazon hole and spend hours looking at products and reading reviews. But you still just never know, right?  Is it really worth the money, does the product really work, should you put it in your cart????!!!!

Well I thought I would show you something I purchased that I really liked......just in case you are in need of one too.  So I had a traditional surge protector by my night stand.  I needed to plug in my lamp, my phone, my watch, my air pods, my heating pad and two computers......so I found this and ordered it

360 Revolve Surge Protector

There are two USB ports on the very top for your devices



It has a low profile so it fits nicely behind furniture


And one outlet on each side rotates for those tricky plugs

I ordered one to give it a try and then we ordered three more for everyone else in the house.

It is amazing how small little adjustments can make life easier.  I am really enjoying this find and if you need one, you might give this little guy a try.

Let me know if you have tried something that I might like.

Talk to you on Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment