Monday, March 2, 2020

March - Focus on Worship

Welcome to March! I hope the weekend was good for you.  We ended up with two sunny days and I must say it was wonderful.

Today we are rolling out a new focus on Worship for the month of March.  Here is our verse for the month



This is a familiar verse for most of us.  But it is just an amazing account to me.  Paul and Silas were in trouble.  They've been accused and arrested.  Here's the thing.....if I am honest I am probably praying one prayer - please get me out of here.  But Paul and Silas take to worship.  Paul and Silas are able to focus on the greatness of God and to pray and sing. Paul and Silas are able to be witnesses, while they were in trouble, to other prisoners.

As we go through March, let's try to focus on God and not our circumstances.  Let's worship Him when the day is going a little rough, or uncertainty takes hold, or news that is hard to handle comes our way.  Let's Worship God and watch the miracles He will do.

Remember, I have a worship bracelet for one of you who subscribes to this blog.

I am really enjoying wearing mine



This month's winner is

LMW8**@****

Congratulations, your bracelet is on its way to you.

Have a Worship full week!

No comments:

Post a Comment