Friday, March 20, 2020

Living Room Exercise

Literally, I have been sitting and working every day this week.  So when all the work is done we push all the furniture back and do an exercise video.  I thought I would share with you a girl we ....and by we I mean my daughter....found. 

We've been doing these
This is Madison and she has all kinds of workout videos called Madfit.  The one above really spoke to me.  It is called Full Body Workout no Jumping.....YES!!!!! I hate jumping.  And I am pretty bad at it.

Did you happen to see my leap I posted on Leap Day

We only took 437 photos to get this one mediocre one.  So I am pretty much finished with jumping for 2020.

The other thing I like about the Madfit videos is they are 10,15 or 20 minutes long......very good

And you do an exercise for about 45 seconds to 1 minute and then you get a 15-20 second break.....very, very good

Y'all I am so good at the breaks.  I rock a break like no one else!!!

She has all kinds so I am sure you could find one you like.  Just go to YouTube and search MadFit.

They are short little videos but there's a lot packed in.  I have been sore.  So I am pretty sure that means it is working.

It really has felt good to move a little bit and stretch out this tired body.

Check it out if you need a little break in your day.

Have a great weekend.  And remember to reach out to your peeps and let them know you are thinking of them.

Take care of yourselves!


No comments:

Post a Comment