Friday, March 27, 2020

Isolation Increase

What are you going to do with your isolation?  We have a little challenge going on at my house.  We decided when we emerge from isolation we want to have a new skill, to have learned something new.....get it?

.....to have increased during this isolation

I think I have mentioned before how I used to be super flexible.....like super flexible.  And now I think twice about buying a shoe with a buckle because I don't want to have to bend over to put my shoes on.  So I am stretching everyday - here's my goal
Flexible and fit for purpose - Power Engineering International
photo from https://www.powerengineeringint
Just kidding.....I just want to be able to
Yoga and Flexibility
photo from ood a yogo
I can touch my toes but I am working on getting nose to knee.....wish me luck.

One of my daughters has decided to learn to
Circle Society Classic Adjustable Indoor and Outdoor Childrens Roller Skates - Classic Pink Vanilla
Circle Society Skates
Yep, we've made space in the garage and she's practicing in her new Amazon Prime skates.  Watch out for a rollerskating powerhouse when she emerges from isolation

The other daughter has always wanted to do a heel click

how a heel click is done - Meme on Imgur

In fact, it has been a long time running joke in our family.....so she is practicing.  You'll be able to invite her over for celebrations post isolation.

So for the above three we would appreciate you keeping your fingers crossed none of us break or pull anything that requires medical attention.

The other two in the house have selected more tame goals

One has decided to get 10,000 steps a day and the other is learning to play a song on the piano.

Surely those two things won't increase our co-pay chances.

If you so desire, join us and choose something for your isolation increase.

Should be fun......have a great weekend!

Stay safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment