Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Essential Oils

For years I have been around people who carry their essential oils in the purse.  People who offer me a dab of this for a headache or a dab of that for an energy boost.  I always thought is was interesting, but never really took time to understand it.  But, hey, I have had a lot of time over the last few months and someone I really trusted offered me the opportunity to try them out and learn.

So I received my first oils and we have been diffusing away.  The initial kit I ordered has these oils


We immediately got started with a bright citrusy mix of lime, tangerine and lemon in the kitchen


It really was energizing and lovely.

We have more coming and I am reading all I can to understand the uses and what to diffuse for what.

I'll keep you posted on our progress.

See you back on Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment