Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Plants....that I can keep alive

I am not the best plant mom.  I try, but I forget about them.....until I walk by and crunch a petal or leaf underfoot....and then I think, oh I need to water these plants.  So I have invested in some that don't require that much attention.  Ok, they require no attention.

Afloral.com has some really nice looking faux flowers.

Check out this fern I ordered from them

Mine is the Boston Fern.  It is actually an indoor/outdoor plant.  It is treated to be safe from UV rays.  This particular one is not the site right now but here's a similar one if you are interested.

I also grabbed two of these Wysteria

I think they look pretty good in this tall vase.

I also bought 3 Eucalptus Sprays

they fit nicely into this large vase on the other side of the fireplace.

And, of course, I got a few peonies and hydrangea and made this arrangement

I needed a little spring spiff up and these florals did just the trick.....and they won't need any watering.

I think they may just survive around here,



No comments:

Post a Comment