Monday, May 4, 2020

Worship - May Focus

Welcome to May and our focus on Worship

Our verse for this month is

Printable
I don't know about you, but I pretty much pray everywhere and anywhere.  I used to do a lot of praying while driving.  I have been missing that prayer time.  But I have been making up for it in the shower, while cooking, brushing my teeth.....wherever something comes to mind or I get a text requesting prayer from a friend.  But I gotta tell you, there is nothing like when I am kneeling before the Lord.  It is a whole different feel, a whole different experience.

Treat yourself to some time kneeling before the Lord.  It will be a treat for you and Him.

Oh and remember I am selecting a winner for a Worship bracelet from the blog subscribers each month.
This month's winner is juana......@yahoo.com
I will be getting your bracelet to you as soon as possible.

Have a wonderful worshipful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment