Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Spring Flowers

I have been wanting to get to the nursery and pick out some plants for the front steps.  I called a few about doing a curbside pickup, but they asked me ridiculous questions like what plants I wanted......apparently red, pretty, blooming are not actual kinds of plants.  Details...details.  I don't know the names of many plants.  I just walk through, see what I like, read the care tag and make a decision. So the nice lady suggested I come at the opening hour. She said there's hardly anyone here.  She suggested I would be the only one or one of a few customers who come at that time.


Literally, I was in and out in 15 minutes.

My little great nephew got to come over last week and he really enjoyed wearing his uncles hat and getting the planting done.

We are all spending more time at home.....let's make them as lovely as we can.

I have a few other projects going that I can't wait to update you on.

Hope the week is going well for you. See you back on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment