Monday, October 16, 2017

Hand Painted Gift Tags

My younger daughter is on fall break this week.  That motivates me to come up with all kinds of things for her to do.  The things I put on the list are things that involve sorting through closets, using clorox wipes and a vacuum cleaner.  This motivates her to come up with things that she actually wants to do....like paint.  So she graciously offered to paint and personalize some wooden gift tags for me.  She knows my weaknesses.......she uses them against me.  Here are a few she already finished.

First up  - she left these natural and simply personalized them



Then she painted and personalized a few others






So what does she want to do for fall break? Make some for you, of course.  She is taking orders for the natural ones for $3 the painted ones for $5.  Any of the shapes can be painted or left natural.  Just leave a comment here or email me.  We will have to limit the orders, however, so at some point I will have to cut her off.....after all, she has some vacuuming to do.

Hope this week is a super good one for you.  Talk to you on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment