Friday, October 6, 2017

Gifts for Boys

As a reminder if you missed previous gift idea posts, you can find them here
Neighbor Gifts
Gifts that Give Back
Gift for the Cooks
Gifts for Girls
Gifts for Readers
12 Days of Christmas

Now this is one of the harder posts for me.  I stink at buying boy gifts..  I must have a mental block but boy gifts are super hard for me......but here goes.

First things to build with.....I feel like boys like to build.  I am pretty sure they like to tear things down and well first you have to build



Magnetix

Now while this next one is not necessarily a building toy, you certainly can.  We own this and the kids enjoy playing the traditional game with it.  The pieces can also build a pretty good little fort.

Giant jumbling tower

Now onto true games
Rummikub
Refinery Jumbo Wood Dominoes 28 Piece Game Set
Yard Dominoes



For the sports fans

Tangle NightBall Glow in the Dark Light Up LED Football - Large (Green with Blue)
Nightball

What's more fun for boys than a ball......well a glow in the dark ball, of course.  The football is pictured above but they also make a soccer ball, a softball and a basketball.

Brightz, Ltd. Hoop Brightz LED Basketball Hoop and Backboard Accessory Light
Hoop Brightz
Come on everyone needs lights on their basketball goal.  I was pretty much drawn to this because the description says basketball hoop "accessories"......and I really like accessories.

And when they finish shooting hoops in the accessorized goal maybe they would enjoy a quick spin on their accessorized bike

Brightz, Ltd. Wheel Brightz LED Bicycle Accessory Light (for 1 Wheel), Multicolor
Wheel Brightz


How about a joke or riddle book?

Joke and Riddle Books

Or a fun hugglepod



Main image for HugglePod Indoor/Outdoor Deluxe Canvas Hanging Chair
Hugglepod
I can't get a picture of this one to work but I am pretty sure every boy needs some

And since kids who are 5 have cell phones you might as well get them a sticky wallet.

And I think you are always safe with food gift cards and things they fly or drive like remote cars/airplanes or drones.

Shew.....that's all the boy stuff I got in me.  I am exhausted.  When you get your boy shopping out of the way don't forget to hit some of the Columbus Day sales for yourself.

And if you are shopping on line, remember to use ebates.  You can sign up for an account by clicking here.

Are you familiar with Snackeez cups.  They allow you to take a snack and a drink in one container.  Perfect for the car.  They are regular $9.99.  I found them at my Target for $4.98.  Check out your Target and see if they have them on clearance too.


Nordstrom also has some new markdowns.

And for some reason I feel we all need a few ruffles before we go.  Pioneer Woman has launched her new bedding line at Walmart.com.  How pretty is this bed?
The Pioneer Woman Ruched Chevron Duvet, White
Ruched Duvet
And I will admit I have a pillow problem.  In fact, if you ever see me in a store with a buggy full of pillows you should probably go into intervention mode.....get me a slushee or some pretzel bites and help me snap out of it......unless you see me with these
The Pioneer Woman Embroidered Stripe 14x18 Decorative Pillow
Embroidered Stripe

in that case.....you should let me be.


I hope this is a long and enjoyable weekend for you.  Talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment