Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Two months to go

Don't panic, ladies, we are ready.  We can do this.  It is still early and we have a plan.  Today marks exactly 2 months to Christmas.  I know!!!!!

So for all of you who thought I start too early....come on.....you're with me now, right? It is officially time to make and work our Christmas plan.

So today, just a little prep to get us in the spirit and ready to proceed.

First up, Hallmark is there for us.

File:Hallmark logo.svg

Hallmark movies for 2017 kick off this weekend. You can get a full listing for the Hallmark channel here.  But don't forget they will also be showing Christmas movies on the Hallmark Mystery channel.  You can find that listing here. Set your DVRs and enjoy.  There is nothing better while you are wrapping gifts than a marathon of movies.

If you want to get a personalized Christmas countdown click here.

Christmas Spirit Essential Oil
If you want to get the scent of the holiday going, how about some Christmas Spirit Essential oils.

And if you are ready to start your shopping, don't forget to use your Belk online coupon

If you received these in the mail, that bottom coupon is good today only for online shopping.

We still have a few more gift idea posts coming up plus I have some Belk Charity Sale posts coming up too.  Look, this Charity Sale is the perfect time to get several gifts knocked off your list.

And I remind you once again, to use ebates if you are doing online shopping.  You can sign up for a free account here. This is my referral link, when you use it to sign up we both get a little bonus.  And all you do is go to ebates.com then click on the store of your choice, shop like normal and earn cash back.

We went browsing at HomeGoods on Saturday.....if you are truly browsing do not take your purse.  Homegoods has this power....my hands gravitate to a shopping cart and then I proceed to fill it.  We found some really cute felt ball garland and ornaments there, unfortunately I accidentally bought them.  I realize this voids the whole browsing thing but it could not be helped.


I am literally using every ounce of self control to not start putting up Christmas trees.  I am at least trying to make it until Veteran's Day.....but it is going to be close.

Hopefully this cooler weather gets you more into the Christmas spirit.

So get those list made.

Record those Christmas movies.

Stay tuned for more gifting ideas.

See I told you we had a solid plan.....Merry up, Girls.....here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment