Wednesday, November 15, 2017

A New Room.....

I don't know how you approach decorating but I pretty much just walk around Homegoods and Hobby Lobby, find stuff I like and then try to think of where I can use it.  This apparently is not how it is done.  My friend, Katy, who you might remember we talked about here is an Interior Designer.  I asked Katy to redo our guest room/gift wrap room.......So it is a guest room most of the time but when there is no guest, I go to town wrapping gifts in there.

Please pop over to Katy's page to see all the before and afters.

https://hope-overflowing.blogspot.com/

I cannot tell you how much we love it.  Katy really has an eye.   There was not one thing that she purchased that we returned.  I LOVED it all.   And guess what, guys......apparently when you stay focused and do one room at a time, things really come together.

She is super easy to work with, extremely affordable and very talented.  And do you know how good it felt for it to all come together and I didn't have to run all over town searching for stuff?  Well let me tell you, it felt great.

I can't pick a favorite thing in there.  I love all the individual elements and I love them even more as they all work together.

By the way, please forgive the before pictures.....I am not sure what I have been thinking for the past few years, but this room totally needed attention.

Katy works at all price points, you determine your budget....and from one shopper to another I must give her serious props for what she accomplished in there.

Check out the pictures and then contact her if you have a project she can help you with.

Come back on Friday and let's start getting loose for some Black Friday Shopping......don't worry we just going to ease into things.....we still have a whole week to get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment