Monday, November 6, 2017

Target's new Line with Chip and Joanna

I know several people who do not like the whole "fall back" thing.  I am sorry if you are one of those.  But I have to tell you, I love it.  I thrive this time of year.  I am in my zone.  I need the sun more in the morning to wake up ......well more than I care that it is dark when I drive home from work.  Having that one hour extra to sleep turned me into a new person.  I was rested and I knocked out some stuff from my perpetual to do list.  I even managed to check out Chip and Joanna's new line at Target.

We may have purchased the following

Lamb Ear Wreath



Set the Holiday Table Collection - Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia already viewed
The matching Garland
Metal Bin


These metal bins come in several different sizes.

They have some beautiful Christmas Stuff......just look 


And some of very unique pieces that would make great gifts

Thermos


















Mugs

They have pajamas, notebooks, lanterns, wrapping paper, dishes, cookie cutters, tote bags and so much more.  It is really worth hitting a store or browsing all the offers on line.

I hope you have a great week.




No comments:

Post a Comment