Monday, February 25, 2019

Encouragement.....for you

This is the last week of February.  I hope you have had the opportunity to encourage someone, to pray for encouraging spirits and to be encouraged yourself.  If you need to refresh yourself on our prayer challenge for the year just click here.

Since it is the last week, I wanted to encourage you.  One of my favorite Pinterest Boards is "Words".  I pin all kinds of quotes and scripture there.  When I am looking for the right words to share with someone, I often pop over to my Pinterest Board for some inspiration.

Today I am sharing a few of my favorites that I have pinned
Inspirational And Motivational Quotes : 27 Quotes of Inspiration #inspirationalquotes #wisdom #bravequotes #greatquotes

"It always seems impossible until it's done." - Nelson Mandela #nelsonmandela #quote #inspirationalquote #success #successquote  #inspiringquote


36 Inspirational Quotes to Make You Think   #inspiringquotes #wisdom #bravequotes #smartquotes #inspirationalquotes


WE TEND TO FORGET THAT BABY STEPS STILL MOVE US FORWARD.




and most of all I hope you know

You are Enough - quotes about motherhood Often we feel like we aren't good enough or we don't do enough, but it's important to remember you are enough. thekeeledeal.com #quote #motherhoodquotes #mothersday #momlife #motherhood

You can find more inspirational words on my Pinterest board, just click the Pinterest button which is on the top right of this blog page.

I hope you are encouraged and that you are able to encourage others as you go thru this week.

Make it a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment