Wednesday, February 20, 2019

The End of Sock Season

Y'all.....this weather!!! One day in boots the next day in sandals....wow it has been intense.  But here is the thing.  Last week I wore my normal booties for a couple of days and then it was like above 75 degrees and so I thought I would wear a little pair of leopard flats without hosiery......honestly I was shocked at the paleness of my feet.  They were borderline transparent.  So I am used to this, every summer I give myself a little winter recovery jump start with
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer for Body, Medium to Tan Skin Tones, 7.5 Ounce Tube

Usually I don't kick in with this until late March.  But this year is going to require an early start.

I saw this on instagram
Photo courtesy of Letterfolk Instagram
and I just had to laugh.......because.....that's just truth.

Here's what I love about the Jergens Natural Glow.....it is a decent moisturizer, it goes on easily, you simply apply every day and the color builds.  It doesn't give you this immediate artificial looking color.  It gradually builds to a nice, healthy, sun-kissed color.

You can find it pretty much everywhere......Target, Publix, Amazon.

Let the natural glow begin........

See you back here on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment